1-180 grams Century Tuna Flakes in Oil, drained
3 packs crackers
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 large egg
salt and pepper to taste
½ cup cooking oil for frying
- Place crackers in a Ziploc bag and using a rolling pin, crush crackers into crumbs.
- In a bowl, add tuna, onion, half of the crushed crackers, cornstarch, and egg. Mix well until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form tuna mixture into desired shape and roll into the remaining crushed crackers.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry tuna nuggets until golden and crispy.
- Serve tuna nuggets with ketchup or sweet chili dipping sauce.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.